Protective Services: Consulting
Rizikon provides its clients with a broad range of information and knowledge from which to make key business decisions. Information and knowledge are the drivers to mitigating risk in all facets of the business landscape. The following services are provided to assist clients with managing their risk profile.
- Workplace violence prevention program development
- Cyber security and computer forensic services (Starting 2016)
- Asset protection programs & strategies
- Personal protection and threat assessments
- Security vulnerability, risk analysis and security program planning and development
- Security management program audits and performance analysis
- Travel security intelligence and logistics management
All of these capabilities and services are built around the core concept that a close and candid partnership between Rizikon and its clients produces the most effective outcomes.